Values n' Life

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I'm Back

Thanks you all for your prayers and concern for my family. My Grandma is doing ok now but she has lost the will to do anything. She gets so frustrated trying to walk that she gets upset for days if she dosen't do as well as she used to at once then she won't do anything again until we talk to her. She actually told me one day that she is so tired, I told her I'd pray for her, that she be able to walk, smile and sing like she use to. Keep praying guys.
I love you all so very much its good to have such caring friends as you all.
Meow I got your postcard, I'm still trying to get a very lovely postcard; now I have time yours will be on the way very soon.
I'm back now and I be here with lots of post.
Love,
Ebun.

6 Comments:

  • Thanks for stopping by. And I'm doing great.

    By Blogger Ebun, at 5:42 PM  

  • WB I missed ya!

    Glad to know ur nanna is doing well...mwahhh to her!

    Keshi.

    By Blogger Keshi, at 11:38 PM  

  • hey girl, long time no yarn, its sure good to hv u back, now did I miss ya? hehehe!

    I'm so glad about ya grandma, I know by Gods grace she'll b completely ok.

    Saw ya FLASH!!

    By Blogger Christie's Corner, at 1:31 AM  

  • Stay strong Ebun.

    Abuelita is lucky to have a great supporter like you in her life.

    THings will turn out ok.

    By Blogger Cari, at 5:12 AM  

  • Hey welcome back and do hope and pray ur grandma does well!

    By Blogger Ekta, at 6:28 PM  

  • It's good to see you back, and I am so glad the postcard arrived.
    I am hoping and praying that your grandmother continues to improve, and gets the will-power back. I'm sure with the support you and your family are giving her, she will be much better soon.
    Take care, look after yourself, Meow

    By Blogger Meow (aka Connie), at 9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home