Values n' Life

Monday, August 28, 2006

Been Sick

Its so good to be back here. I have not been feeling well and it really weighed me down and I couldn't even go out for a whole week. Can you imagine, I even lost a few kilos (Which is good) and I've been trying to loose it for a long while but its malaria that actually now worked but I don't think I want to get sick again anytime soon just to loose some more kilos.
Well I'm happy to be back here among you bloggers. I'd stop by and visit your blogs real soon.
Love,
Ebun

6 Comments:

  • malaria must be scary. please get well soon. hugs xxx

    By Blogger x, at 2:21 AM  

  • its good to hv u back girl, no more malaria again oo!.

    Welcome back to the blogworld.
    Hugggggs!

    By Blogger Christie's Corner, at 5:44 AM  

  • What beautiful wedding pictures you share in the last post. Get well!

    Suzanne Eller

    By Blogger T. Suzanne Eller, at 10:38 AM  

  • Poor you.Hope you get well soon and at least shed some weight.

    By Blogger Dinma, at 12:24 PM  

  • Oh my goodness--malaria! I hope you have a speedy recovery! *hugs*

    By Blogger Chipper, at 12:30 PM  

  • Thanks you guys, I'm much better. I'm very happy to be back.

    By Blogger Ebun, at 2:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home