Values n' Life

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

My trip to Ghana

I travelled to Ghana over the weekend for my friend's wedding, The trip was tiring but it was so much fun because I went with such wonderful friends. I stayed in a hotel called Dutch Hotel in Nungua, the hotel is beautiful with my room facing the beach. Though their customer service needs an improvement and the staff should learn to be nice, overall it was nice but I'm happy to be back home and to my laptop( just got in yesterday night). Esther was such a lovely bride, her gown was so gorgeous. I'm really happy for her. On my next post I'll put in some more pictures.

8 Comments:

  • Hi Ebun, welcome but I'm jealous, mad, angry infact everything that I missed this trip, but its ok. have to work and my exams too. rite. but y do I always miss out on all the fun?

    Yap I know Esther wld be a very beautiful bride, pls post the pics QUICK! I'm dying to see them. Hw was da wedding?

    By Blogger Christie's Corner, at 9:37 AM  

  • wow ur lucky!

    Keshi.

    By Blogger Keshi, at 8:20 PM  

  • Looks very nice ebun.

    Can't wait for the pics.

    By Blogger Cari, at 6:42 AM  

  • congrats to your friend on her wedding. glad u had a good trip.post some pictures.

    By Blogger starry, at 12:41 PM  

  • Yah, check it up pretty soon. I'd post it real soon.
    Chris, I'm so sorry you missed it but I think if you want to go you can. All the best in your exams.

    By Blogger Ebun, at 12:49 PM  

  • put some pics up na?

    Keshi.

    By Blogger Keshi, at 11:22 PM  

  • we want to see pictures of the bride!

    By Blogger x, at 7:16 AM  

  • I'm so sorry it took such a long time. I was having such a hard time to upload them.

    By Blogger Ebun, at 1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home